Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cooking Revival from Joan Madison!!

You know some things take a life time to build. Take for instance the soon to be released cookbook "Cooking Revival" from my good friend Joan Madison. After raising 4 children she decided it was time to take her passion for cooking and place it in a book. Now this isn't your average everyday cook book! This is a book of recipes that have taken a lifetime to culminate. Tested and proven by on family and friends throughout the years, this book is sure to not stay on the shelf in your kitchen but find a spot wide open on your counter! Her You Tube channel will be updated regularly as we head into the Holiday season so subscribe and see what good stuff she will have coming out of the kitchen and revive your cooking. I know I will be licking my knuckles cause I sure am going to try them apple baked pancakes. They look so good they'll make you smack yo mama! Marinate!



Prov 16:3

No comments:

Labels