Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I aint afraid of you M*&^!(%^(!#R Rest in peace Bernie...



An Icon for Modern African Americans comedian, actor and humanitarian Bernie Mac passed away at the age of 50 from Sarcoidosis. Though comedy opened the door, once he was in the room he commanded that attention of all ears to educate, and change the world as he saw it. So often the talented, intelligent, ambitious and dedicated people of this planet are snatched away only to be appreciated and understood later in life when we can only read the purpose of their life on a piece of granite. In heaven there will be laughter because Bernie has walked through the gates and open arms await him...

In every person's life there is a moment that marks that day when you had to make it happen. This is that performance for Bernie Mac....BE CAREFUL EXPLICIT..but fun none the less..


1 comment:

UrbanHooker.com said...

Howdy,

I have been a big fan of you blog for some time now. I have included you blog on my blogroll and I feel privileged to have you do the same. My address is
http://www.eastcoastangler.blogspot.com/
Tell me you think.

Thanks,
Paul

Labels