Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day!

A Fisherman's best Father's Day Gift!



Well on Sunday, I took my 2 oldest boys out fishing at the pond behind the house. With me working so hard, I have been watching them fish more than fish myself. They had been after the fish in that pond since we got here and on father's they got the skunk off with a few Sunfish. Not big enough for a grip and grin but the best gift I could have asked for on father's day (Even though the Camo hat they had me pick out in the store was pretty awesome)! Just think one day they'll steal my credit cards and charge a trip for all of us for a father's day excursion to Costa Rica! I can't wait to try and get on them about that one! Marinate!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Zeke said...

Hey those are GREAT photos of your kids with bluegills. I think bluegill are my favorite fish of all time. Zeke in Denver.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a great Father's Day photo shoot. For kids I don't think it matters how big the fish is, it just matters that they caught a fish.

Very cute pictures.

Labels