Monday, March 31, 2008

HARD HEADS ON THE BAY!!!!

If you grew up on or near the Chesapeake Bay nothing sounded the summer "Fish Fry" season like the Atlantic Croaker or HARDHEADS as we call them...




One of my favorite Summer species to catch on the Chesapeake Bay. Croaker sometimes seem as if they were genetically engineered for the deep fryer! Marinate that @90degrees, between 2 pieces of bread, a lil' hot mustard and tall glass of the high life!

Man I sure do miss Summer days on the East Coast !

BTW...Only take what you can eat or feed to someone else..If I ever hear that Croakers are in trouble..I am going to be hot!!! Start rallies and sit-in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the hard heads on the bay. Educational mixed with a little deep-fried humor. Nicely done my friend. Nicely done!

Labels