Saturday, March 29, 2008

So I got these new waders...


So you know I waited and waited this year to replace my waders..Swearing that I would not patch them..Couldn't complain since I had them for 3 years, worked them HARD, and they were pretty inexpensive but after a leg full of water while fishing the surf I decided to go get a new pair..So what do you get?? $700 $600 $500 $400 $300 0r the $99 specials? That's when a buddy of mine recommended a foreign company called Guideline. They were big in Europe!! Who cares! I just need to know that they are going to feel good, last me more than one trip out and I would look good in them! Well after a day out in a pair of the TechStretch I had to go home and see what else they sold! They are like wearing a pair of Girbaud Jeans out fishing! Simply BUTTER!! Fresh Dressed like a million bucks...I didn't catch no fish but damn I looked good getting skunked! Get Funky Fresh dressed to rip lips....Now Marinate!

No comments:

Labels