Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brian Jill & The Lost Coast Anglers!!





So fishing can be funny at times. 2 people can know of each other.Be friends with and fish with the same people exact people but never officially meet. That is Brian Jill & I.

For that reason I still consider him a good fishing homey and if he showed up at more front door I would treat him like I do all my good fishing homeys. Feed him, give him a place to lay his head and forget all my responsibilities to go and throw line while they visit.

Brian is on the map once again with "Lost Coast Anglers" angler services. The website is sick and is growing like wildfire! So if you are thinking of fishing in Florida I would give him a call cause either he can guide you or he knows a guy that knows a guy that can!!

FYI- If you don't like 95 degrees and 95% humidity, big mosquitoes and horseflies then.....I guess you'll be alright!! MARINATE!

No comments:

Labels