Monday, March 9, 2009

Gotta stay Fresh Dressed in Pata-Gucci!!

"patagucci"

You know every once in a while in the world of fly fishing were most of it is over priced and you never pay the listed price unless you are that guy! (Sorry if you're that guy. If you aren't sure then you probably are and that's another topic!!) There comes along a brand that really represents the sport. There the guys you pay full price for just because you are investing in them as much as they are investing in you. they got a great product, great service and quite frankly their just good darsh gone people!!
As I am watching Hustle & Flow with my kids in downtown Seattle at The Fly Fishing Film Tour presented by The Drake, I realize that over the last 3 years one of the only constants has been Patagonia. They have invested time & time again not only in the fly fishing culture but in improving our world as we know it. The gear is really good and actually worth every dollar you spend with them. The other constant is that BackYard is always drunk but we are praying for him!



Now I must say that anybody that puts wool in the booties of their waders is my friend to begin with cause a brother don't like cold feet!! MERINO WOOL TOO! That's the good stuff too!! If they lined the whole inside with it I would probably fish Butt naked!! That's PataGucci!! Now Marinate on that till the flavor is in the bone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man great site, i really enjoyed it. I'm adding you to my blog list on maineflycastings.com
happy castings
-ben

dsflyfishing said...

Patagonia his good stuff, I like the new wool lined booties - I hope they don't get stinky. I'm not sure how old your kids are, but I don't know if I would sit them down to watch hustle and flow, maybe hustle and fish.

: )

Labels