Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Classic Kinney!


You know with all the 'Buzz" around 2 handed/Spey Rods sometimes we forget the funniest things about the world. Take for instance my good friend Mike Kinney. My boy Burke sent me this awesome picture of Mike that is just classic! If you don't know Mike, he was one of the people that helped to bang out the technique of Skagit Style of fishing with 2 handed/Spey rods. 25+ years of chuckin line is a lot of knowledge. Having not spent as much time with him as I would like to absorb more, I do consider myself lucky to have learned as much as I can. Now here is the best thing about this...HE STILL GUIDES!! This is like going fishing with Lefty Kreh for the day gents..If you are ever in the Northwest and want to have an awesome day on the 2 or single handed rod you should look him up...

No comments:

Labels